Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Love to Share My Erotic Honeymoon and Sexy Wedding Ideas

I decided to start this blog but I'm not even married. I want to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself. I am not married, heck I'm not even engaged! I am in a long term relationship of 4 years and one day, the question will be popped.

I am a fairytale type of girl. I dream of the perfect fairytale wedding and the perfect most romantic and a little erotic honeymoon ever. I have been searching for wedding places and honeymoon spots globally since about a year ago.

I've discovered so many romantic spots, that instead of keeping them on a bookmark on my computer all privately, I'll share them to the world through this fun blog because I want everyone to have the best most romantic wedding and erotic, intimate honeymoon.

Thanks for reading my blog, I am going to share my ideas because I've seen yours! Let's all have the best most romantic honeymoon ever!

No comments: