Monday, July 27, 2009

Get Reviews before you Travel

You can look at the website of the rest yourself. You can see the events, nudist beaches, adults only areas, fun party nights or even a laid back intimate atmosphere. You need to get candid traveler reviews. Look at TripAdvisor.com It's the best place to get the truth in your dream vacation.

I was recently looking at the Delta Hotels Okanagan resort and it looks so nice, like a tropical paradise resort without the long distance travel (for me living in Alberta). I was thinking about booking it and then I decided to go on TripAdvisor.com and I saw the reviews were terrible! People said it was outdated, needed reno's and was expensive (I saw that it was expensive but I thought that was okay because it seemed like such an upscale resort).

i was totally thrown off when I saw that it needed work, the pictures in it;s own web site looked like so nice! How shocking!

So you have to check your place on Tripadvisor.com, it;s the best place to post reviews and look at others. people even upload their videos and photos too so that you can see exactly what the place looks like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reviews from previous customers can definitely make or break the reputation of a certain establishment.

My husband and I usually checks reviews online whenever we plan to stay in hotels or short term furnished rental. NYC had been our destination last year, through checking reviews, we were able to find a luxurious yet affordable short term furnished rentals (New York). I have to say, it definitely pays to make informed choices. Thanks!